Download Amarnath Pilgrimage 2024 Medical Health Certificate Cum CHC Form
The Amarnath Pilgrimage is a Hindu pilgrimage to the Amarnath cave in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. The cave is located in the Himalayas at an altitude of 3,888 meters (12,756 feet). It is believed that the cave contains an ice stalagmite that is a representation of Shiva lingam, a symbol of the Hindu god Shiva.
The Amarnath Pilgrimage is one of the most popular Hindu pilgrimages in India. It is organized every year in the month of Shravan, which is the fifth month of the Hindu calendar. The pilgrimage usually starts from Pahalgam, a town in Kashmir, and takes about four to five days to complete.
In order to participate in the Amarnath Pilgrimage, pilgrims are required to obtain a medical health certificate cum CHC form from a registered medical practitioner. The form is a declaration by the pilgrim that they are in good health and are fit to undertake the pilgrimage.
The medical health certificate cum CHC form can be downloaded from the website of the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB). The form must be filled out by a registered medical practitioner and signed by the pilgrim.
The medical health certificate cum CHC form must include the following information:
- The pilgrim’s name, age, and gender
- The pilgrim’s address and contact information
- The pilgrim’s medical history
- The pilgrim’s fitness to undertake the pilgrimage
The medical health certificate cum CHC form is an important document that must be obtained by all pilgrims who wish to participate in the Amarnath Pilgrimage. The form helps to ensure that only healthy pilgrims undertake the pilgrimage, which helps to reduce the risk of medical emergencies.
Here are some tips for getting a medical health certificate cum CHC form:
- Visit a registered medical practitioner who is familiar with the requirements for the form.
- Bring the SASB website to the doctor’s office so that they can see the specific requirements for the form.
- Be honest with the doctor about your medical history.
- Ask the doctor to sign and date the form.
Once you have obtained the medical health certificate cum CHC form, you must submit it to the SASB along with your application for a pilgrimage permit.