Amarnath Pilgrimage Package From Bhubaneshwar
The Amarnath Yatra is one of the most popular pilgrimages in India. It is a journey to the Amarnath cave in the Himalayas, where a natural ice stalagmite is believed to be a manifestation of Lord Shiva. The cave is located in the Kashmir Valley, and the journey to it can be challenging, but it is also an incredibly rewarding experience.
If you are planning to embark on the Amarnath Yatra from Bhubaneshwar, there are a few things you need to know. First, the pilgrimage takes place in the summer months, from July to August. Second, you will need to obtain a permit from the government of Jammu and Kashmir. Third, you will need to book your accommodation and transportation in advance.
There are a number of tour operators that offer Amarnath pilgrimage packages from Bhubaneshwar. These packages typically include the following:
- Round-trip airfare from Bhubaneshwar to Srinagar
- Accommodation in Srinagar, Pahalgam, and Baltal
- Transport between the three locations
- Guide and porterage
The cost of an Amarnath pilgrimage package from Bhubaneshwar varies depending on the length of the package and the level of accommodation. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from INR 12,000 to INR 20,000 per person.
If you are looking for a hassle-free way to experience the Amarnath Yatra, then a package from a tour operator is a good option. However, if you are looking for a more independent experience, you can also plan your own trip.
Here are some tips for planning your own Amarnath pilgrimage from Bhubaneshwar:
- Book your flights and accommodation in advance, especially if you are traveling during the peak season.
- Get a permit from the government of Jammu and Kashmir. You can apply for a permit online or at the Indian embassy in your home country.
- Hire a guide and porters to help you with the journey. This is especially important if you are not familiar with the area.
- Pack light and bring warm clothing, as the weather can be cold at the higher altitudes.
- Be prepared for the journey to be challenging, but also rewarding. The Amarnath Yatra is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you will never forget.