Amarnath Yatra 2020 Helicopter Tickets
Online booking for Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Tickets for 2020 will Open soon for Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2020. This year 2 Company will fly their Helicopters From Baltal / Neelgrath Route and One Company From pahlgam Panchtarni Sector.
Booking of the heli-tickets through the appointed agents shall also commence from.,,,,,,,,, 2020.
For booking heli-tickets on Neelgrat-Panjtarni-Neelgrat,and about more information about how to buy online please contact us .
- 1.Helicopter operators name will be published soon
2. One-way ticket fare on this sector is less than pahalgam
3. One-way ticket fare on this sector is more than double of Baltal
- Those Yatris who travel by helicopters to Panjtarni shall not be required to secure Yatra Permitsbut such Yatris will be required to produce Compulsory Health Certificates, duly issued by Authorised Doctors/ Institutes (please see our website for more information on Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) and the list of Authorised Doctors/ Institutes), at the time of boarding the helicopter at Neelgrat/ Pahalgam.
- No Yatri shall be allowed to board the helicopter without first submitting the CHC.
- With one Credit/ Debit Card, a maximum of five passengers shall be booked. The same Credit/ Debit Card cannot be used for booking of tickets for next three weeks. The Credit / Debit Card used for booking shall have to be reproduced at the time of the issuance of the Boarding Pass.
- Children below 13 year in age, elderly persons above the age of 75 years and Ladies who are more than 6 week pregnant shall not be permitted to undertake the pilgrimage.
For booking heli-tickets on Pahalgam-Panjtarni-Pahalgam Sector you can contact us through phone calls or mail
Call us now at 09958714128 or mail us email@example.com