Amarnath Yatra Registration Procedure For NRI
Procedure for providing Registration to ex-India Pilgrims / NRI To Register for Shri Amarnathji Yatra , an ex-India pilgrim / NRI shall need to send scanned copies of the following documents to Shri Rakesh Kumar Sharma, Security Manager, Punjab National Bank, Circle Office, Jammu, at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell no. 9906903253
Download Amarnath Yatra 2019 Medical CHC Forms, Application Forms & Approved Doctors List in PDF Format
a) Filled-in Application Forms.
b) Compulsory Health Certificate (formats of Application Form and Compulsory Health Certificate are available at the Board’s Official website .
c) Scanned photograph
d) Registration of Rs 500/- per Yatri (to be deposited in the Punjab National Bank: Swift Code: PUNBINBBJTS, Account Number 0794000101212056)
1. Compulsory Health Certificate should have been issued by National Health Services of the country concerned after 10th February, 2016.
2. Formats of the Application Form and Compulsory Health Certificate are available at the Amarnath Shrine Board’s Official website
3. The intending pilgrim will have the choice of collecting the Yatra Permit from the designated branch of Punjab National Bank located at Jammu or Srinagar. This choice shall be indicated by the pilgrim in his/ her forwarding e-mail.
4. Registration of ex-India Pilgrims shall be subject to availability of Registration quota for the preferred day and route.
5. Shri Rakesh Kumar Sharma, Security Manager, Punjab National Bank, will inform the Pilgrim, via e-mail, whether he / she has been Registered for the Yatra and the location of Bank Branch at Jammu/ Srinagar from where the Yatri would be required to collect the Yatra Permit.