Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Tickets 2018
On-line booking for heli-tickets for Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2018 begins at
Booking of the heli-tickets through the appointed agents shall also commence
For booking heli-tickets on Neelgrat-Panjtarni-Neelgrat, please visit the web-sites of following heli-operators:
- Global vectra Helicopter Limited
- Pawan Hans Limited
One way Ticket Fare on this sector is Rs 1730 Per person
For booking heli-tickets on Pahalgam-Panjtarni-Pahalgam Sector, please visit the web-site of the heli-operator,Pahalgam-Panjtarni-Pahalgam Sector
Himalayan Heli- Services Private Limited
One way Ticket Fare on this sector is Rs 2950 Per person
- Those Yatris who travel by helicopters to Panjtarni shall not be required to secure Yatra Permits but such Yatris will be required to produce Compulsory Health Certificates, duly issued by Authorised Doctors/ Institutes (please see our website for more information on Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) and the list of Authorised Doctors/ Institutes), at the time of boarding the helicopter at Neelgrat/ Pahalgam.
- No Yatri shall be allowed to board the helicopter without first submitting the CHC.
- With one Credit/ Debit Card, a maximum of five passengers shall be booked. The same Credit/ Debit Card cannot be used for booking of tickets for next three weeks. The Credit / Debit Card used for booking shall have to be reproduced at the time of the issuance of the Boarding Pass.
- Children below 13 year in age, elderly persons above the age of 75 years and Ladies who are more than 6 week pregnant shall not be permitted to undertake the pilgrimage.